RevenueHits is in hand and operated by MyAdWise Ltd – a privately-held startup company founded inWith over 2 billion impressions per day worldwide. It is growing very strong and becoming one of the largest contenders to AdSense.
RevenueHits is a CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) based advertising network that show ads depending on your blog traffic, rather than your advertiser’s needs. Therefore it’s simple to generate a lot of income from your traffic when compared to AdSense.
RevenueHits is featured with Geo-Targeted ad network, therefore it automatically adjusts ads according to your website traffic. For example, it won’t show Indian related ads or banners to visitors coming from the US!
So are you interested in knowing about it? Let’s dive into the RevenueHits review while not further ado.
RevenueHits provide over 2 billion impressions each day and have over 10 million active users across the world. Therefore it helps advertisers enhance their revenue and maximize their return on investment.
Pros of RevenueHits
- It’s not limited to a small range of advertisers, its system scans thousands of ads and offers every day and analyze their performance over time. It also selects best advertising campaigns to engage with.
- Getting approval from RevenueHits is pretty simple and permission is offered instantly compared with different advertising networks such as Google Adsense.
- It’s possible to withdraw cash easy through it, once the credit limit reaches $50.
- Earnings are realised quickly, earnings for a particular month are paid at the end of the month itself. Payment is released through PayPal.
- It pays according to the records out there in his dashboard; it does absorb its own bank fees. Payee bank or any correspondent bank may charge extra fees for processing the payment.
Cons of RevenueHits
- Revenue hits doesn’t support video ads.
- It doesn’t have a real time monitor to analyses status promptly.
- It doesn’t pay according to pay per impression basis in contrast to different ad networks.
Frequently Asked Questions About RevenueHits
Can I use AdSense along with the RevenueHits?
AdSense has strict Terms & Conditions that won’t allow you to use another banner ad network to show ads on the same web site. Hence, it’s not possible to use RevenueHits on your web site if you’re already using AdSense. However you’ll disable AdSense ads any time to begin using RevenueHits
Why should I start using RevenueHits?
RevenueHits is the best AdSense alternative that has innovative performance-based (CPA) ad system that may help you grow your online revenue. You’ll also monetize your sites, search, apps, widgets victimisation their various banner ad formats.
Do you need any technical skills to use it?
No, you don’t need any technical skills to begin using it. are you still wondering you would like any expert skills when reading this detailed RevenueHits review? simply sign up, start using their banner ads on your blogs, that’s it!